TPR Recruitment 2021: Town Planning Department of Rajasthan is planning to employ candidates having the requisite qualifications on the various vacant posts of Town Assistant Planner. Online forms can be submitted on https://urban.rajasthan.gov.in latest by 24th February 2021.
To know about further information on recruitment, check the para below carefully.
TPR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Town Planning Department Rajasthan|
|Posts Name||Town Assistant Planner|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Rajasthan|
|Last Date To Apply||24/02/2021|
TPR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The individuals who are holding the following degrees will be eligible for the post :
- Civil Engineering Degree with Post Graduate Degree.
- Diploma in Town/City/Regional Planning.
- Degree in Architecture.
Age Criteria: The minimum age required for application is 20 years but it should not be more than 40 years in the case of unreserved applicants.
- There will be some relaxation for the reserved candidates as per TPR norms.
- Age will be counted on 01/01/2022.
Application Fee: Details regarding the fees as specified below :
- General/OBC – INR 1400/-
- NCL – OBC of Rajasthan – INR 1000/-
- SC/ST and Economic Weaker of Rajasthan – INR 600/-
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will receive the monthly package of Rs. 39300/-
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate will be made solely on basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding TPR Recruitment 2021–
To resolve any query on selection and recruitment, type us at firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail and Contact filled in the form at the time of application should be active till recruitment completion and the applicant must check it from time to time to get the latest updates.
How To Apply Online For TPR Recruitment 2021–
- Look upon and carefully study the important directions of recruitment available on https://urban.rajasthan.gov.in/https://udhtpd.onlinerecruit.in.
- On the portal, tab on ‘One Time Registration’ and proceed for registration.
- Pay the application charges for successful registration and you will get application no. on the given number/mail.
- Feed up the necessary details in the form and upload the relevant certificates that include a photograph, applicant sign., and academic & supportive certificates.
- Keep the print copy of the application to meet the demand for it if arise at the time of the interview.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For the submission of the application in a successful way, follow the directions mentioned on the website of the department.