TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is going to recruit candidates for engagement against the 10906 vacancies for the posts of Constable, Jail Warden, Fireman. All the candidates who want to apply and get the job need to submit their applications online on the official website www.tnusrbonline.org. Applications can be submitted by the candidates till 26/10/2020.
TNUSRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Constable, Jail Warden, Fireman|
|Number of Vacancies||10906|
|Last Date to Apply||26/10/2020|
TNUSRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Constable Grade-2 (Armed Reserve)-3784
- Constable Grade-2 (Special Force)-6545
- Jail Warden Grade-119
Educational Qualifications: All of the candidates need to have passed Class 10th from an accredited board or school.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency and Endurance Test will be conducted, and on the basis of the above the candidates will be selected for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: Rupees 18,200-52,900/-per month will be paid to all the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The application fee for General and OBC Category is 130 Rupees. Candidates of no other category are required to pay for the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates between the age of 18-24 years can apply for the recruitment. This age will be calculated as on 01/07/2020.
Reserved category candidates are eligible to claim relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of the government of Tamil Nadu State.
Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org
Important Instructions to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on www.tnusrbonline.org as specified by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
- All of the candidates need to pay the fee if applicable and upload their latest passport size photo and signature.
- The scan copies of the academic certificates as per the instructions are to be uploaded as well.
- Submit the form after cross-matching the filled details with the academic certificates.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website.