TN TRB Recruitment 2021: Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai has advertised for direct recruitment in the organization on 2098 vacant seats of Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors & Computer Instructor. Applications should be filled by 25th March on the website https://www.trb.tn.nic.in. Read us to know about application criteria, payout, selection method, and more.
TN TRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors and Computer Instructor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||25th of March 2021|
TN TRB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The holder of a Master’s Degree with a B.Ed will be eligible as per the rules of the National Council of Teacher Education. In addition, the applicant must also have adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Go through the official notification for more details.
Age Criteria: On the date 01st July 2021, the applicant must not have attained the age of 40 years. While for reserved candidates this limit will be increased by :
- 05 years for SC/ST/BC (Muslim)/BC/Most Backward Class and Denotified communities & destitute widows of all castes.
Application Fee: The charges towards the application include Rs. 500/- but for candidates under SC/SCA/ST and Disabled, this amount is Rs. 250/- Payment in online mode will be accepted only.
Pay Scale: The salary payable to the selected person will be Rs. 36900-116600/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test and Certificates Verification.
Important Details Regarding TNTRB Recruitment–
The expected date for written test is 26th and 27th June 2021. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board will be final in case of all the issues regarding recruitment.
How To Apply Online For TNTRB Recruitment–
- Got registered on https://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- For registration, it is compulsory to have a valid e-mail with a password.
- Fill in relevant details in the application form.
- Upload the photograph (size 20-60 kb) and signature (size 10-30 kb).
- Payout application charges and then submit the form followed by confirmation of details.
- Make your presence with all the original testimonials at the time of certificate verification.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The duty of the applicant does not end after submission of the application as he/she is solely responsible to check the future updates on the website.