TNMVMD Recruitment 2021: With great pleasure, we are going to share recruitment news of skilled candidates in the Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department. TNMVMD had decided to fill the vacant posts of Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice. The number of vacancies left for recruitment is 79. The due date for online form filling is on 01st of March 2021, therefore, make sure to apply for the posts before the end days to avoid the chances of jam on the website.
TNMVMD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department|
|Posts Name||Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||01/03/2021|
TNMVMD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Graduate Apprentice – 18
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 61
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Diploma/Degree with an Engineering background from the certified institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate should be as per the Apprenticeship rules.
Application Fee: Check the official notification of TNMVMD to get the complete details of fees.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid on the monthly basis @ Rs. 4984/- (Post 01) and Rs. 3542/- (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: During the process of recruitment, Documents Verification will be done.
Important Details Regarding TNMVMD Recruitment 2021–
Some of the important dates relevant from the application viewpoint are as follows :
- Last date for enrollment in the NATS portal – 24/02/2021.
- Last date for online application – 01/03/2021.
- Declaration of candidates shortlisted on 05/03/2021.
- Verification of certificates of those candidates who are shortlisted – 15th & 16th March 2021.
- The name of the selected candidates will be listed on https://www.boat-srp.com in the news & career section on the home page.
How To Apply Online For TNMVMD Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant needs to enroll online at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Enter the details in the form and wait till one day for approval.
- Then, log in and tab on ‘Establishment Request Menu’
- Find Establishment and upload a resume.
- Choose Establishment name and then search ‘TAMIL NADU MOTOR VEHICLE MAINTENANCE DEPT (CHENNAI)”
- Finally, click on apply.
- In case of the applicants already registered should start from the login.
- To get any clarification related to the recruitment, message us on email@example.com.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The applicants who have done a one-year apprenticeship or doing apprentice at present in any institute, will not be considered.