TNCWWB Recruitment 2020: The government of Tamil Nadu constituted Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare, Board to carry social activities related to constructions in the region. The department is inviting applications from the dedicated and hardworking aspirants on labour.tn.gov.in for the vacant posts of Driver and Clerks that are 69 in number. Interested candidates can submit their application through the online platform by 30th September 2020. You can apply after getting the eligibility details mentioned below.
TNCWWB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Name of the Job||Driver, Clerks|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Last Date to Apply||September 30th, 2020|
TNCWWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board
Name of The Posts:
- Record Clerk – 37
- Driver – 32
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed 10th/08th with Valid Driving Licence from an accredited board/body.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected after evaluation of their performance in the Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid @ 15900-50400/- (Post 01) and Rs. 19500-62000/- (Post 02).
Application Fees: Please check the advertisement on the official website to get accurate details.
Age criteria: Candidate must be in the range of 18-35 years. Relaxation will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the regulations of TNCWWB. See the official page for more information.
Official Website: www.labour.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNCWWB Recruitment 2020:
- You need to log on to https://labour.tn.gov.in and click on recruitment.
- Get the advertisement details and register by using the mobile or e-mail.
- Use the registered id and password received on phone for further login.
- Fill the complete information in the form as per the specimen in the original documents.
- Upload the scanned documents with the recent photograph, signature, and declaration.
- Deposit fees if required and click on continue to submit the form.
- The hard copy of the application must be retained by the candidate to use it in the future if demand.
NOTE: Stay on the website regularly to receive updates about the important dates and syllabus.