TNAU Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited to be filled on www.kvk.tnausms.in by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University for recruitment of candidates for 44 vacant posts of Program Assistant, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist, and Driver. The candidates may apply and submit their applications by 09/11/2020. We have all the details related to the recruitment process stated below so make sure to go through at least once before proceeding with the recruitment process.
TNAU Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Name of the Job||Program Assistant, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist, and Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||44|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Note Below|
TNAU Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Name of The Posts:
- Program Assistant (Computer): 02
- Program Assistant (Technical): 04
- Farm Manager: 04
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: 14
- Driver: 20
Educational Qualifications: Check the requirements below:
- Program Assistant (Computer): B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)/ Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with PGDCA
- Program Assistant (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Bachelor of Veterinary Science/ Animal Sciences/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Home Science
- Farm Manager: B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: Degree with Computer knowledge and 05 years of experience (Casual/ Contractual/ Temporary basis) in any Government Institute.
- Driver: Class 8th pass (must read and write Tamil) with a valid Driving license and good physique.
Selection Procedure: Through the specified process of selection, the candidates will be chosen for the final appointment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid as per the norms.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay the fee.
Age criteria: The candidates between the age of 18-30 years are eligible to apply.
Official Website: www.kvk.tnausms.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on www.kvk.tnausms.in.
- Upload the credentials and submit the application form. Send the hard copies with xerox copies of the academic certificates to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore–641003
NOTE: Please note down the following dates relevant to the process of recruitment:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09/11/2020
- Last date for the receipt of hard copies at the office address: 13/11/2020