TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020: Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department Tamilnadu is hiring candidates in districts Pudukkottai and Tirunelveli for the empty posts of Hostel Cook that are 53 in counting. Interested and experienced candidates can visit the website pudukkottai.nic.in/tirunelveli.nic.in to download the application form and all recruitment elements such as selection process, age level, eligibility, salary details, etc. are shown in the paragraph below, read it carefully.
TN DBCWO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department|
|Name of the Job||Cook|
|Number of Vacancies||53|
|Last Date to Apply||24/09/2020 and 01/10/2020|
TN DBCWO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department
Name of The Posts:
- Cook (Pudukkottai) – 47
- Cook (Tirunelveli) – 06
Qualification: The candidate who is suitable to read and write Tamil and possessing the skills of preparing tasty veg and non-veg dishes can apply.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of the Interview.
Pay Scale: Consolidates salary amounting Rs. 15700/- will be handed to the selected individual.
Application Fees: There is no discussion about the fee by the recruiter. Therefore, candidates are totally exempted.
Age criteria: Applicants within the range of 18 to 30 years will be taken for selection motive. Those who are related to the reserved caste will get age benefits as per the rules of the Tamilnadu government.
Official Website: www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020:
- Applications can be submitted by the desired candidates in offline mode.
- At first, read the notification in the advertisement on the official website.
- Then take the print of the form and fill the details in the form like the name of the applicant, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, and more relevant details.
- Staple the latest photograph and sign across.
- Attach the xerox copies of all important documents with the declaration form.
- And finally, post the form to the concerned office address.
NOTE: Candidate must fill valid contact and mail id in the application form.