THC Recruitment 2021: Tripura High Court (THC) has given a chance to its valuable readers especially to those who are skilled with the requisite qualification and they are searching for work. The organization has 13 vacancies of Grade III Tripura Judicial Service against which the application can be filled in online mode latest by 30/04/2021. For more information about THC Recruitment 2021, go through the details in the paragraph below carefully.
THC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tripura High Court|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||AGARTALA|
|Last Date To Apply||30 April 2021|
THC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Grade-III (of Tripura Judicial Service)
Educational Qualifications: The applicant named in the application form must be Graduated in Law from a renowned college.
Age Criteria: The candidates up to 35 years of age can apply for current recruitment in Tripura High Court. But if the applicant is from the SC/ST background, he/she should be up to 38 years.
Application Fee: The charges fixed by Tripura High Court are Rs. 500/- for the GEN/OBC candidates although, SC/ST has to be paid Rs. 250/- only.
Pay Scale: Rupees 27700-44770/- will be paid by the Tripura High Court to the selected candidates for the services rendered.
Selection Procedure: The selection process involves Preliminary Written Exam, Final Written Exam, and Viva-Voce.
Important Details Regarding THC Recruitment 2021–
The written exam is scheduled for the 06th of June 2021.
Applicants already in the government service have to apply in the proper mode with ‘Non-Objection Certificat’
The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation on their caste will be allowed only after showing sufficient proof regarding it.
How To Apply Online For THC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates should click on Recruitment ‘Online Application’ on the home page on the website of Tripura High Court.
- Before proceeding the candidate must sure that all the necessary details have been carefully read by the candidates.
- Enter the information asked in the application form in a correct spell.
- Upload the academic and related supporting evidence such as age, caste certificates, identity proof, the photograph in passport size, and digital signature.
- Application in other modes will not be accepted.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Applications containing errors in details will be rejected immediately. Therefore, be alert at the time of form filling.