TAHDCO Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu on Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited is seeking young and energetic aspirants for the posts of Assistant Engineer that are 10. An interested candidate can put an online application through the official link of the organization on the website tahdco.com. The due date for filling out an online application is December 19, 2020. Please check the article mentioned below for details of recruitment such as selection parameter, pay scale, age required, and more.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu on Adi Darvidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||19th December 2020|
TAHDCO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details:
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s in Engineering from an accredited college/university.
Age Criteria: The standard age limit for application of posts in TAHDCO is 18-30 years counted from 01st of July 2020.
Application Fee: Rupees Eight Hundred for General candidates although reserved candidates are required to pay Rupees Four Hundred only. Refer to the official notification for more details.
Pay Scale: The selected aspirant will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 36400-115700/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made through the score in Oral Test and Written Exam.
Important Details Regarding TAHDCO Recruitment 2021:
The candidates anxious to fill an online application for Assistant Engineer posts can do by registering on the website tahdco.com from 17/11/2020 to 19/12/2020. The center for online examination is fixed in the following districts and applicants can choose any of these centers.
How To Apply Online For TAHDCO Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must apply through the online application portal on a website named “Recruitment of Assistant Engineers (Civil) Year 2020”
- Register on the website with the help of e-mail and mobile (these should remain active as all the further communications will be made through it).
- After registration, you will get the user id and password, log on with it.
- Upload the essentials such as educational mark sheet, caste proof (if necessary), age proof, and jpeg format photograph with the digital signature.
- Then pay the fees and submit an online application.
- Retain the hard copy of the application for future requirements.
- Candidates already in the public sector must provide NOC in a specific format.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|