SSC Recruitment 2021: Swami Shraddhanand College invites online applications to meet the requirements of educated and experienced personnel for the empty posts of Assistant Professor. The available vacancies for which the application is to be made is 90. The online recruitment portal will get closed by 14th May 2021. Therefore, make sure that the duly filled application has been submitted on the website within the specified time period.
SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Swami Shraddhanand College|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/05/2021|
SSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Contender must be the holder of Post Graduate Degree as such M.Sc, Ph.D., Masters with 55% marks. In addition, NET passed OR Ph.D. from a foreign university. For detailed information, check out the official notification of Swami Shraddhanand College.
Age Criteria: Please go through the official notification to know about the age required for application.
Application Fee: The charges accompanied with the application form are Rupees Five Hundred for GEN/OBC/EWS candidates. However, SC/ST/PwBD/Women applicants are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate will receive the salary under academic Pay Level 10 as per the rules of the 07th Central Pay Commission.
Selection Procedure: The sole medium of selection in the organization is a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding SSC Recruitment 2021–
Assistant Professors posts are classified into the following disciplines :
- Botany – 09
- Chemistry – 12
- Commerce – 23
- English – 08
- Zoology – 09
- Physics – 05
- Others – 24
Applicants can apply for more than one post with a separate application form after making payment separately.
How To Apply Online For SSC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate should go through the advertisement details on www.ss.du.ac.in.
- Read the guidelines carefully and fill up the information about the name, qualifications, address, experience, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the certificates about the education curriculum, age proof, caste, experience (if specified in the form), photograph, and signature in scanned form.
- Remit the fees by net banking/credit card and debit card.
- Retain the proof of payment and click on submit the form.
- To solve any problem related to the application, message the college e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The decision of the college in case of any dispute will be final.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Any further updates related to the recruitment will be published on the website of the college.