Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: Surat Municipal Corporation has started the process of recruitment of candidates for filling 800 vacancies of Apprentices. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online on the official website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in. The details related to the recrruitment and application process are provided below in a comprehensive manner. Make sure to apply and submit the applications by 30/09/2020.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||800|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Electrician – 60
- Wireman – 120
- Fitter – 20
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 50
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 80
- Accountant Posts – 150
- Finance Apprentice – 10
- Assistant – 180
- Operator – 100
- Assistant (HR) – 30
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a Degree or Diploma in a relevant field from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to make sure to qualify in the selection process in order to get the job.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected and appointed finally will be paid a handsome salary as per the specified rules and regulations only. The remuneration will be as follows:
- Post 1,2– Rs. 8050/-per month
- Post 3-5– Rs. 7700/-per month
- Post 6-10-Rs. 9000/-per month
Application Fees: The application fee is not to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: There is no upper age limit to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2020:
- The mode of application suggested by Surat Municipal Corporation is online, so make sure to fill the application form on the website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in.
- The candidates need to ensure to apply and pay the application if applicable.
- The credentials are to be uploaded in the specified size and jpg format only.
- The candidates can submit the form in the end after verifying the filled details.
NOTE: Do not forget to save an offline copy of the filled application form to be kept as a reference for the future.