Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2020: Supreme Court of India has come up with an official employment notice suggesting that the organization is going to recruit candidates for filling 07 vacancies for the posts of Branch Officer, Junior Court Assistant. The candidates who want to grab this exciting job opportunity can do so by applying for the recruitment latest by 06/11/2020. The applications can be filled in offline mode only but as per the specified format provided on www.main.sci.gov.in.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Job||Branch Officer, Junior Court Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2020|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Supreme Court of India
Name of The Posts:
- Branch Officer (Network Administrator)-01
- Branch Officer (Web Server Administrator)-01
- Branch Officer (Database Administrator)-02
- Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance)-03
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The Written Exam, Practical Aptitude Test, Subjective Test, and Personal Interview of the candidates will be conducted.
Pay Scale: The following amounts will be paid to the appointed candidates:
- Post 1-3: Rupees 67,700/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 35,400/-per month
Application Fees: No candidate needs to make payment for applying for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Teh age of the candidates must be between the set limit of 30-45 years (Post 1-3) and 21-30 years (Post 4).
Official Website: www.main.sci.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for recruitment in the Supreme Court of India, the candidates need to apply in offline mode as per the format specified on www.main.sci.gov.in.
- Fill the details asked in a physical copy and paste the latest passport size photo on the form.
- The candidates need to sign across the photo and also in the specified column in the form.
- Make sure to send the application to the following address: Branch Officer, Recruitment Cell, Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001
NOTE: Applications must reach the office by 06/11/2020.