SBS Recruitment 2021: Indian citizens are welcome for the online application of Assistant Manager in the State Bank of Sikkim. The bank is asking professional persons to make the application in an online mode for the 26 vacancies by 30th June 2021.
Find more details related to the SBS Recruitment 2021 in the below-given article carefully.
SBS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of Sikkim|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Sikkim|
|Last Date To Apply||30th June 2021|
SBS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The job contender must have a Bachelor’s from the recognized college in any of the following subjects :
- Business Economics/Accounting/Commerce
- Financial Management/Finance or Banking/Mathematics
Candidate must also have one year of certificate course in Computer Application with five years of working experience in a clerical cadre in any bank.
Additionally, the applicant must have a] Knowledge of Sikkim Language b] familiar with the customs & usages of Sikkim.
Age Criteria: As per the rules of the State Bank of Sikkim, the candidate must be in the range of 21-40 years. The age will be considered on 01st April 2021.
Application Fee: The candidates will pay the online fees worth Rs. 150/- which is non-refundable.
Pay Scale: Appointment will be done with the basic pay of Rupees 39100/- Total emoluments received by the candidate will be Rupees 57367/-
Selection Procedure: Before the final selection, the candidate will appear for Written Exam, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding SBS Recruitment 2021–
In case of any query related to the application, the candidate should contact us through e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply Online For SBS Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the website and confirm all the instructions regarding the eligibility for an application like application procedure, application fees, educational qualifications required as well as experience.
- Go to the Recruitment Section and tab on ‘Online Application’
- Fill up the requisite academic as well as personal details of the applicant’s name, qualifications, experience, age, etc., in the form.
- Upload the mark sheet of the education curriculum with the latest photograph of the candidate.
- Before the last submission, pay the fee and recheck the details in the application form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate should stay in touch with the State Bank of Sikkim’s official website to get day-to-day updates.