SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission announced various vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) in the govt departments. Applications will be filled for this recruitment by the qualified candidates through an online platform at www.ssc.nic.in. No applicant can fill the application after the closing of the application link which is on 21st March 2021.
SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||21/03/2021|
SSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Not much level of education is required as 10th pass are eligible for application.
Age Criteria: The candidates covered under the reserved category must be according to the limit specified by the commission. Although, for unreserved candidates, the age limit is 18-25 years OR 18-27 years (on 01/01/2021) as per the post.
Application Fee: The charges to be paid by the GEN/OBC candidates is Rs. 100/- There will be no fees for SC/ST/PwD/ESM and Females.
Pay Scale: The candidates recruited for the job will get a salary equivalent to Level 1.
Selection Procedure: The evaluation of the candidate intelligence will be done through the score obtained in the Computer Based Test and Descriptive Test followed by the verification of documents.
Important Details Regarding SSC Recruitment 2021–
The date fixed by the SSC officials for the Written Exam is 01/07/2021 to 20/07/2021.
- Descriptive Test (Tier-II) will be conducted on 21/11/2021.
- The duration of CBT will be about 90 minutes.
- Candidates appearing for the exam must bring an original id with the photo attached to it.
How To Apply Online For SSC Recruitment 2021–
- SSC had provided the online link for the application at https://ssc.nic.in.
- Read the complete instructions in the notice there.
- Fill up the particulars in the form and upload the latest photograph with the date (not older than three months).
- The size of the photo should be between 20kb to 50kb.
- The candidate must check that the details filled in the form are correct because no change will be allowed after final submission.
- Make sure to pay fees by the due date (non-refundable) and keep its receipt.
- All the communications will be done on the email provided at the time of application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Go through our official page to get the latest notifications.