SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has issued an official job advertisement asking candidates possessing the required academic qualification and skills to apply online on www.ssc.nic.in for recruitment for various posts of Junior Engineer, Group C and D jobs. The applications must be submitted by the specified date provided below at any cost as applications will not be accepted after the last date.
SSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer, Group C and D jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer Group C
- Stenographer Group D
- Junior Engineer
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the following specified academic qualification from an accredited institute:
- Post 1-2: Clas 12th Pass
- Post 3: Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Computer Based Test/ Skill Test and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be offered a very handsome salary as provided below:
- Post 1-2: As per the specified norms
- Post 3: Rupees 35400-1,12,400/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates also have to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment process:
- General and OBC Category: 100 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen Category: Nil
Age criteria: The candidates of the following age can apply for the recruitment:
- Post 1: 18-30 years
- Post 2: 18-27 years
- Post 3: 18-30 years or 18-32 years
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to make sure to visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in to fill the application form to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020.
- Pay the fee as applicable and provided above.
- Upload the credentials required and submit the online form.
- We will keep providing all the details on the recruitment proces in the future, so make sure to visit our website from time to time.
NOTE: Please do submit your applications by the specified dates of
- Post 1-2: 04/11/2020
- Post 3: 30/10/2020