SSC Recruitment 2020: Everybody must aware of the name Staff Selection Commission which is a regulatory body constituted by the central government to conduct various competitive examinations for the vacancies in the govt. organizations. Now the organization has openings for Junior Engineer on various vacancies. Interested candidate can take the benefit by applying online by 30th October 2020. For a complete overview of recruitment and its essential components keep reading the para below.
SSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||30/10/2020|
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates who had qualified degrees such as a Diploma or Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical engineering are eligible for recruitment.
Selection Procedure: During the recruitment process applicant will undergo the process of Computer Based Test, Descriptive Test, and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: After joining, selected candidates will get the package of Rupees 35400-112400/- per month after the completion of the month.
Application Fees: Fee will be paid category wise as follows :
- GEN/OBC candidates must pay Rs. One Hundred only.
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM and Female candidates are exempted.
Age criteria: The age of aspirants should not be more than 30/32 years. To get detailed information check the official notification.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate needs to log on to the website and read the notification carefully.
- In the next step, he/she has to fil user id and password, if not already registered then do new registration with valid e-mail and mobile.
- The candidate must put the details in the required manner.
- Upload the essential testimonials and submit the form before the due date after successful payment if applicable.
- Retain application hard copy for further reference.
NOTE: For any doubt on recruitment, the candidate can contact the concerned regional branch whose address and contact is on the website official notification.