SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has notified for filling 1847 vacancies for the various posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Sub Inspector. The applications for the recruitment can be filled by the interested candidates online on the official website www.ssc.nic.in. We have summed up all the details below in the following paras make sure to read the information and apply only after conformation of being eligible for the recruitment as per the specified criteria.
SSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||1847|
|Last Date to Apply||
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Hindi Translator/ Junior Translator-275
- Senior Hindi Translator-08
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police-169
- Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces-1395
Educational Qualifications: The candidates applying for the recruitment must check if they are eligible and possess the following qualification:
- Post 1-2: A Master’s Degree with Diploma or Certificate in Translation in Hindi
- Post 3-4: A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be assessed for being eligible for selection will include them to qualify in the following process:
- Post 1-2: Computer Based Exam, Translation, and Essay Test
- Post 3-4: Written Test, Physical Standard, and Efficiency Test with Medical Examination
Pay Scale: The candidates will be recruited on a very handsome salary package as per the following pay scale:
- Post 1,3,4: Rupees 35,400-1,12,400/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 44,900-1,42,400/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as follows:
- General and OBC Categories: 100 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen and Female Category: NIL
Age criteria: The candidates of a certain age can only apply for recruitment. The specified age limit is 18-30 years (Post 1,2) and 20-25 years (Post 3,4).
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill an online form on the official website.
- Pay the fee and upload the academic certificates.
- Submit the application and make sure to save an offline copy.
NOTE: The candidates must take care of submitting their applications for the recruitment online latest by the following dates:
- Post 1-2: 25/07/2020
- Post 3-4: 16/07/2020