SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission released the notification for Constables (Both Male and Female) after entering the agreement with the Delhi Police. There is an urgent requirement of hard-working candidates on 5846 vacancies. The due date for the online application is September 07, 2020. Aspirants must go through the notification carefully to get the complete details.
SSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Constables|
|Number of Vacancies||5846|
|Last Date to Apply||07th September 2020 (up to 11:30 PM)|
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Constables (Exe) Male – 3433
- Constables (Exe)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) – 226
- Constable (Exe) – Male (Ex-Servicemen) (Commando (Para 3.2)) – 243
- Constables (Exe) Female – 1944
Educational Qualifications: Minimum required qualification for SSC Constable is 12th (Senior Secondary) from the accredited school.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through the basis of the score obtained in the Computer Test (English and Hindi). The main criteria in the selection process are the Physical Endurance and Measurement Test.
Pay Scale: The attractive pay in Level-3 i.e. Rs. 21700-69100/- for each month of employment.
Application Fees: Before submitting the application form, this is compulsory for the applicant to pay the fees of Rupees One Hundred for GEN/OBC castes. Although, SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen are exempted to pay.
Age criteria: SSC has clearly mentioned in the notification that the candidate should not be less than 18 years while the maximum age can be 25 years. The age will be computed as on 01st of July 2020. The relaxation rules are as below :
- SC/ST category – up to 30 years.
- OBC – 03 years.
- Others are specified in the official notification.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020:
- The selection process is distributed to two parts, first is a one-time registration and the second is an online application.
- In 01st Step register yourself with the details and uploading the necessary certificates.
- In the 02nd step, log in by using the id and password generated earlier.
- Fill the necessary credentials and pay fees.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible.
NOTE: Examination tenure is from 27th November 2020 to the 14th of December 2020.