SSC Recruitment 2021: The Staff Selection Commission is a statutory central government authority that conducts the exam for vacancies in the govt departments. Now, SSC is inviting candidates from different places to apply for the posts of GD Constable through the online application link which will be active from 25th March 2021, and the last date for application will be 10th May 2021.
We have mentioned more details below, so read it carefully.
SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||GD Constable|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||10-05-2021|
SSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: It should be noted that the 10th pass can apply for SSC GD Constable posts.
Age Criteria: The limit of age will be defined by the SSC in its official notification.
Application Fee: Candidates under the category of General/OBC/EWS must pay Rupees One Hundred. The remaining applicants are exempted.
Pay Scale: The lucrative package will be paid based on SSC salary norms.
Selection Procedure: The candidates have to go through the process of CBT and Interview.
Important Details Regarding SSC Recruitment 2021–
The online registration process will begin on 25th March and it will be completed by the 10th of May 2021. During this recruitment process, candidates can submit online applications for the following posts :
- Constable (General Duty) in BSF/CISF/CRPF/ITBP/SSB/NIA and SSF.
The computer-based exam is scheduled by the SSC from the 02nd of August to the 25th of August 2021.
How To Apply Online For SSC Recruitment 2021–
- Firstly, all candidates must note that only an online mode of application will be accepted.
- Then, Go through the official page of SCC on https://ssc.nic.in and select the link ‘Apply Online’
- Click on the link as ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination under the category of ‘Constable GD’
- The next step is the login to the home page with the user name and password (If a new user, then completes registration by e-mail/mobile).
- Fill up the basic details in the application form about the name, address, qualifications, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents and pay the fees by the due date.
- Finally, review details to check whether it is complete/accurate and click on agree after filling of captcha.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: E-mail/Contact mentioned by the application during the process of application should be in work till the completion of recruitment as all the updates of recruitment will be made through it only.