SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC CHSL) is inviting candidates to apply online on the official website www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates will be recruited for Various posts of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant. The applications must be submitted by 15/12/2020.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||15/12/2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator Grade A
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th pass candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test, Descriptive Test, Skill Test and Typing Test of the candidates will be conducted in 3 phases.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid the following amount as salary after their appointment:
- Post 1: Rupees 19,900-63,200/-per month
- Post 2-4: Rupees 25,500-81,100/-per month or Rupees 29,200-92,300/-per month
Application Fees: The application fee to be paid by the candidates of General and OBC Category is 100 Rupees.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 18-27 years as on 01/01/2021 are eligible to apply for the recruitment and grab the job opportunity finally if they qualify in the selection process.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
- Fill the details in the online application form.
- Make sure to fill the details as per the academic certificates only.
- Upload a passport size photo and signature of the candidate.
- The candidates also need to upload scan copies of the academic certificates.
- Pay the fee for applying for the recruitment process if needed.
- Submit the online application form before the last date.
NOTE: Make sure to apply for the recruitment and submit the online application form latest by 15/12/2020 at any cost.