SPP Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Security Printing Press (SPP) Hyderabad has come up with an official notification of employment on its website www.spmcil.com Resource Management Consultant. The candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment in offline mode by sending their applications to the office address specified below buy 29/09/2020.
SPP Hyderabad Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Security Printing Press, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Job||Resource Management Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||29/09/2020|
SPP Hyderabad Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Security Printing Press, Hyderabad
Name of The Posts:
- Resource Management Consultant-02
Educational Qualifications: Central/ State Government/ SPMCIL/ PSUs retired employees with experience in HR/ Establishment/ Purchase/ Manpower Planning, personnel appraisal, Compensation Management, Training & Development, etc. can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will need to qualify in the selection process i.e Interview that will be held on 01/10/2020.
Pay Scale: The selected and appointed candidates will be paid a sum of Rupees 30,000-40,000/- per month.
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidates can serve up to the age of 65 years only.
Official Website: www.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for SPP Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
- Security Printing Press, Hyderabad has provided a format of application on www.spmcil.com which is to be used by the candidates for applying.
- The details must be filled completely and accurately.
- Paste a recent passport size photo on the form and sign on the form.
- The self-attested copies of all the academic certificates must be attached and sent to the office address along with the application form.
- The candidates need to send their duly filled applications to The Chief General Manager, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad, Mint Compound, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500063
- The candidates must not forget to mention APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT (Name of the Department)
NOTE: The applications sent to the office address must be received by 29/09/2020 at any cost as applications received after this date will not be considered for the recruitment.