Spices Board Recruitment 2020: Spices Board Kochi has an urgent requirement of applicants to place them in the organization premises for the vacant posts of Clerical Assistant. The offline form can be submitted to the recruiter by November 13, 2020. The candidate is advised to carefully study the elements of recruitment such as the scale of pay, desired age limit, selection procedure, etc.
Spices Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Spices Board|
|Name of the Job||Clerical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||13th November 2020|
Spices Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Spices Board
Name of The Posts: Clerical Assistant
Educational Qualifications: Must be an employee who is retired from Central/State Government/PSUs with experience in Clerical Works. Having a working knowledge of computers such as MS Office, E-mail & Internet is desirable.
Selection Procedure: First of all, after a thorough scrutiny of documents, candidates will be shortlisted. Then these shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will get a considerable amount for each working month.
Application Fees: The fee details have been published on the official page of the board.
Age criteria: The applicant must not more than 64 years as of the date of publication of the advertisement. There are certain provisions for reserved caste.
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Important Instructions to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2020:
- Applications are invited by the Spices Board in the format given on the website above.
- Fill the bio-data in the application form carefully and along with the self-attested certificates copies, send the application after converting to pdf format to email@example.com
- The print copy must be sent to “The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi”
- To get new and important updates, the candidate should stay and visit the website after a certain time period.
- An incomplete filled form will be rejected immediately.
NOTE: The application received by Spices Board after the specified due date will not be entertained at any cost.