SMS Medical College Recruitment 2020: SMS Medical College, Jaipur has issued an official job notification on its only official website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in asking for offline applications for recruitment to be sent to the office address for filling 02 vacancies for the post of JRF and Junior Nurse Posts. The candidates need to ensure that the application they send to the office is received by 30/09/2020.
SMS Medical College Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||SMS Medical College, Jaipur|
|Name of the Job||Junior Research Fellow and Junior Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
SMS Medical College Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: SMS Medical College, Jaipur
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- Junior Nurse: 01
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc Microbiology with 60% marks
- Junior Nurse: ANM with 05 years of experience or Diploma in Nursing or a B.Sc. in Nursing with one year of experience
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected finally will be paid a very handsome salary as per the rules and regulations of the organization. The amount to be paid as remuneration will be:
- Junior Research Fellow: Rupees 31,000/- per month
- Junior Nurse: Rupees 17,840/- per month
Application Fees: No candidate needs to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates of a certain age limit can only apply for the recruitment. The following age limit has been specified by the organization:
- Junior Research Fellow: 18-45 years
- Junior Nurse: 18-30 years
Official Website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2020:
- All the candidates will have to visit the organization’s official website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in which is the official website of SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
- The candidates will have to fill all the accurate details in the application form.
- Paste their recent passport size photo on the form and signature must also be done.
- Send the filled application form with the self-attested copies of all the academic certificates to the office address.
- Applications must be received at the office by 30/09/2020.
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.