SMC Recruitment 2020: Surat Municipal Corporation has kick-started the process of recruitment of candidates for filling 501 vacancies for the posts of Nurse, Medical Officer as notified by the official job notice released on the website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in. The candidates can apply and submit their applications in the offline mode to be sent to the office latest by 10/07/2020.
SMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Nurse, Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||501|
|Last Date to Apply||10/07/2020|
SMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident-26
- Medical Officer-73
- Ward Boy-18
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ Diploma or Degree in Nursing/ GNM/ MBBS/ DNB/ MD from an accredited institution must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The selection process that will include the Written Test and Interview will be the sole basis to decide about the list of candidates that will be appointed.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be drawing a handsome salary as per the specified norms and standards for the payment of remuneration post wise. The salary will be:
- Post 1: Rupees 1,20,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 66,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 60,000/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 15,000/-per month
- Post 5,6: Rupees 7,500/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the process of recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates can check the criteria of age and can apply if they are eligible.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SMC Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the recruitment in offline mode only.
- Download and take a print out of the format of the application provided on www.suratmunicipal.gov.in by Surat Municipal Corporation.
- Fill details in the form with one’s own handwriting and then attach the copies of all the academic certificates.
- Send the form to the following office address by date Central Establishment Department (Recruitment), Surat Municipal Corporation Head Office
NOTE: Keep a photocopy of the application form with you.