SIDBI Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Small Industries Development Bank of India in an offline mode to fill up the empty posts of Chief Technology Officer, and Technical Advisor. The total number of vacancies against which the application will be made is 05. An application must be submitted by the 31st of May 2021. No excuse will entertain such as postal delay.
Read out the upcoming paragraphs carefully to get the details regarding the salary, application process, age required, and more.
SIDBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Chief Technology Officer, Technical Advisor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||31/05/2021|
SIDBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Chief Technology Officer – 01
- Chief Technical Advisor – 01
- DevOps Lead – 03
Educational Qualifications: The candidates interesting in the current jobs applicant must have a certificate of B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (IT/CS) from the renowned college or institute.
Minimum of 20 years/08 years experience in the IT field or civil/construction work.
Age Criteria: The candidates of a specific age will be capable of the offline job application as under :
- Up to 50 years or less – Post 01-02.
- Up to 35 years – Post 03.
Age will be taken on 17/05/2021.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the huge amount in lieu of the services rendered in the organization as below :
- INR 45 Lakh to 50 Lakh p.a. – Post 01-02.
- INR 30 Lakh to 35 Lakh p.a. – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made through Shortlisting and the Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding SIDBI Recruitment 2021–
Initial recruitment tenure is for three years which can be extended for the further two years based on the discretion of the bank.
How To Apply Offline For SIDBI Recruitment 2021–
- The first step is to draw the format of the application which is available on the website.
- Put up the requisite bio-data of the applicant in the form, affix the photograph in a specific size.
- Attach the updated curriculum vitae with the application form and send it to “Chief General Manager, Human Resource Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11,’G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 OR mail scanned application with signature to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ OR upload application through the link available on the website.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applicant will not get any chance once the due date of application lapses.