SIB Recruitment 2022: South Indian Bank has a job opportunity for educated youths who are interested to start their career in the banking sector. The process of application will continue up to 11th and 04th January 2022.
Go through the article below for more information about the salary, application charge, age specifications, educational requirements, and more.
SIB Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||South Indian Bank|
|Posts Name||Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officers, Officers, and Executives|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||11th & 04th January 2022|
SIB Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The essential academics for the online job application are Secondary/Senior Secondary with Graduation/Post Graduation/B.Tech/B.E./MCA/M.Sc (IT/CS) from the recognized body.
Age Criteria: The aspirants must fulfill the desired criteria as per the norms of the South Indian Bank.
Application Fee: For the post of Probationary Clerk/Probationary Officers, Rs. 800/- for GEN candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST.
Rs. 100/- only for the remaining posts.
Pay Scale: An attractive package will be given by the South Indian Bank every month of Rupees 17900-47920/- for Probationary Clerk and Rupees 36000-63840/- for Probationary Officers.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam and an Interview will be conducted by the South Indian Bank.
Important Details on the SIB Recruitment–
Make sure that the details filled up in the application form are complete and correct.
Step by Step Process to Apply For SIB Recruitment–
- The online mode of application is prescribed by South Indian Bank. So, don’t fill the form in any other mode.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm the guidelines properly before the application start.
- Fill up the relevant details regarding the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc.,
- Affix the hard copies of educational certificates, age evidence, caste certificate (if the applicant is reserved), and any other document which may be required.
- Pay towards the process of application through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Finally, preview details in the form and submit the application till the due date.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification 01
|Official Notification 02||Check Here|
Note: All the latest announcements will be made by the bank on its website.