SIB Recruitment 2021: A very good job opportunity for the candidates who find themselves suitable for the job in the banking sector in any field across any part of the country. South Indian Bank is recruiting candidates for Collection and Recover Officers. The available vacancies are 04 and they must be filled before 08/02/2021 to avoid the last-minute rush on the website.
SIB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||South Indian Bank|
|Posts Name||Collection and Recovery Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Thrissur|
|Last Date To Apply||08-02-2021|
SIB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Collection and Recovery Officer Scale-II/III – 04
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be the holder of a Graduation Degree from the certified college/institute. Moreover, he/she must have six years of experience in the banking/financial sector.
Age Criteria: Maximum age of the applicant must not be more than 35 years. Read the official details for relaxation related information.
Application Fee: The candidates must be sure that they had filled their applications with the prescribed fees of Rupees Eight Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a handsome salary as per the rules of the bank.
Selection Procedure: An interview will be conducted to complete the process of recruitment with skilled and qualified persons.
Important Details Regarding SIB Recruitment 2021–
Before the final submission of the application, the candidate must verify that the details filled in the form are correct and complete. Once the application submitted, it can’t be changed. The period of probation is for one year.
How To Apply Online For SIB Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates must apply online at www.southindianbank.com.
- Go to ‘Application Section’ and get registered with the required credentials.
- You will receive an Application Reference Id and Self created Password.
- Log in with this data and fill in the complete personal and curriculum details.
- Upload the mandatory certificates including the photograph, signature, and CV in the support of filled details.
- Make payment (if required) and finally tab on final submit.
- Application hard copy is not required to send at any place although it can be retained for future reference.
- Visit the ‘Career’ page on the official website for future updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidates are free from the duty to send the printout of the application to the office address.