SHS Bihar Recruitment 2021: This post is relevant for those people who are looking for a job in the Government sector. The information in this article is about the latest job notice published by the State Health Society Bihar on its official web portal www.statehealthsocietybihar.org. A total of 26 vacancies for various posts have been notified and the candidates are required to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 22nd and 23rd December 2021.
SHS Bihar Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Health Society Bihar|
|Posts Name||Microbiologist and Senior Lab Technician|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
SHS Bihar Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Check out the criteria of eligibility for the post for which you want to apply, the link for the official advertisement has been given below.
Age Criteria: The age (on 01/08/2021)must be:
- General and EWS Category: 21-37 years
- BC/ MBC/ Female Candidates of General and EWS Category: 21-40 years
- SC/ ST candidates:21-42 years
Differently Abled Candidates will get a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
Application Fee: No fee is applicable to any category of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The salary payable for the specified posts is:
- Microbiologist-Rupees 41,000/-per month
- Sr. Lab Technician (NTEP)-Rupees 19,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: The selection will be only through the Walk-in-Interview.
Important Details on the SHS Bihar Recruitment–
The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview at the venue specified by State Health Society Bihar on the website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org. Make sure that the candidates report at the office between 10:00 AM-12:00 PM on any one day 22nd and 23rd December 2021. The vacancies are for the following posts.
- Microbiologist (EQA/ TRL)-01
- Microbiologist -C&DST (National Tuberculosis Elimination Program)-05
- Senior Lab Technician (NTEP)-20
Step by Step Process to Apply For SHS Bihar Recruitment–
- The candidates need not submit any offline/ online application but need to report at the venue of the Interview at the specified reporting time and get themselves registered for the Walk-in-Interview.
- Make sure to bring your bio-data, resume, passport size photos, academic certificates original and xerox both copies.
- The Interview will be held at the following office address: Conference Hall of State Health Society, Bihar, Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014
SHS Bihar Recruitment Links
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application form||Check Here|
Note: Feel free to ask us anything.