SERC Recruitment 2021: Structural Engineering Research Centre intends to employ skilled and intelligent candidates on 05 vacancies of Technical Assistant, and Hindi Officer.
See the job advertisement below to know about the eligibility of posts, due date, application procedure, and more.
SERC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Structural Engineering Research Centre|
|Posts Name||Technical Assistant, and Hindi Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||31st May 2021|
SERC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Technical Assistant – 04
- Hindi Officer – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree for the application of Technical Assistant but for Hindi Officer, it is essential to possess a Master’s Degree in Hindi with English subject at the degree level.
Age Criteria: Age will be counted on the due date of application. The reserved category applicants are allowed for age exemption as per the government policy.
Application Fee: Pay the fees worth Rs. 500/- through net banking and fill up the details in the online form.
SC/ST/PwD/Women/CSIR employees are exempted.
Pay Scale: The monthly stipend paid to the selected candidates is Rs. 35400-112400/- Post 01, and Rs. 56100-177500/- Post 02.
Selection Procedure: Final selection will be done on the basis of the Trade Test/Written Exam (Technical Assistant) and Personal Interview (Hindi Officer). In case, the number of applicants is much more than the available vacancies, then shortlisting will be done.
Important Details Regarding SERC Recruitment 2021–
The application will not be accepted after the due date of the application.
How To Apply Online For SERC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate should apply online at https://serc.res.in.
- Click on ‘News & Announcements’ and select the post of your choice.
- Tab on Advertisement, read the details carefully and select ‘Apply Online if you are eligible.
- Fill up the required details and upload the mandatory certificates providing the authenticity of the details with regard to age, caste, experience, education qualification.
- Also, upload the scanned photograph & signature there and reimburse fees online.
- Tick on submit after rechecking the details furnished in the form.
- The hard copy of the application with the sealed envelope superscribed ‘Application for the Post of Technical Assistant/Hindi Officer’ must reach the below-specified address :
“The Controller of Administration, CSIR – Structural Engineering Research Centre, CSIR Campus, Post Bag No. 8287, CSIR Road, TARAMANI, Chennai 600113”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Visit the official website www.serc.res.in for the latest updates.