SED Recruitment 2022: School Education Department (SED) of Punjab has published a recruitment notification through which the organizer is inviting eligible candidates to fill an online application before 30/01/2022 to avoid any kind of traffic on the website.
Kindly read the article below to know about the application process, age specifications, selection procedure, salary scale, and more.
SED Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||School Education Department|
|Posts Name||Master Cadre|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||January 30th, 2022|
SED Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Post Name: Master Cadre posts are further divided into the following parts :
- Master Cadre Post – 4161
- Lecturer Cadre Post – 343
- Art & Craft Teacher – 250
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have an academic certificate of any of the following degrees:
- Bachelor with B.Ed
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Master Degree
Age Criteria: On 01st January 2021, the applicant must be of 18 to 37 years.
Application Fee: For General candidates Rupees One thousand although for reserved Rupees Five hundred only.
Pay Scale: The salary details are given below :
- INR 35400/- per month – Post 01-02.
- INR 29200/- per month – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Interview and Documents Verification will be the tool adopted by the Punjab School Education Department at the time of selection.
Important Details on the SED Recruitment–
The details given by the candidate at the time of application must match with the details in the original certificates. In case of any mismatch, the application can be canceled.
Step by Step Process to Apply For SED Recruitment–
- Read all the instructions carefully and agree with the terms of the department on the application link below.
- In the next step, enter the information i.e. candidate name, father name, mother name, gender, mobile, e-mail, and click on register.
- Thereafter, scan the latest photograph of the candidate with the signature.
- Finally, verify the details filled and then submit the application followed by payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Information once filled and submitted cannot be altered. Therefore, make sure that the details filled in the application are authentic and complete.