SECR Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited online by the South East Central Railway, Nagpur through the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org. These applications will be filled for the Trade Apprentice posts. Aspirants can fill their online form for Apprentice Training Program till 05th October 2021. SERC invites applications for a total of 339 Apprentice seats. Interested candidates may check the full notification given below in which we have placed all the important things to keep in mind while applying.
SECR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||South East Central Railway|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||05-10-2021|
SECR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are 10th pass with ITI in the corresponding trade can apply before the last date i.e. 05-10-2021. Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders are not eligible to apply for this Apprentice Program.
Age Criteria: Aspirants must be of the age group of 15-24 years as of 01-09-2021.
Application Fee: Applicants need not pay any amount as a fee for the application.
Selection Procedure: A Merit list will be formed on the basis of the marks scored by candidates in their academic qualifications for their selection in the Apprentice training program.
Important Details on the SECR Recruitment–
1. Trade Apprentice – 339
Step by Step Process to Apply For SECR Recruitment–
- Candidates are suggested to visit the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org and register themselves for the Apprentice training program.
- In the registration process, candidates are required to fill in their personal details and an active mobile number and email id and click on submit button.
- Log in with the email-id and the password generated after the registration process.
- Now the candidates can fill their application form, upload all the scanned documents as specified by the South East Central Railway in its official notification.
- Keep the scanned photo and digital signature to be uploaded.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the process of submission of the application.
- Candidates may keep the hard copy of the filled application to be used for the further recruitment process. But it is not required to send to SERC.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: It is advised to the applicants to regularly check their email as further communication for the recruitment process will be done through email or SMS on the registered mobile number only.