SEBI Recruitment: Securities & Exchange Board Of India has advertised a job vacancy notification for the recruitment of 147 vacancies for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) post. The board wants to recruit energetic and skilled candidates. The application forms need to be filed on or before 31st October 2020 on the official website www.sebi.gov.in. This recruitment article will give you major and important details regarding this recruitment.
SEBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Board||Securities & Exchange Board Of India|
|Name of the Job||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2020|
SEBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Securities & Exchange Board Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 147
Last Date to Apply: The starting date to apply online for SEBI Recruitment 2020 is 07 March 2020. The last date to apply online and for a fee, payment is 31st October 2020 (Extended due to lockdown period).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking the post under this recruitment should have done Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/L.L.B/MCA/Masters Degree from a recognised board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers applying for this recruitment will be selected based on their performance in written exam and personal interview. There will be two phases of an online exam(Pre and Mains). To know the syllabus of online exams, visit the below mentioned official site.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a handsome amount of salary ranging between Rs.28150 – Rs.55600 per month.
- The application fees for GEN/OBC category candidates is Rs.1000.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PwBD category candidates is Rs.100.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for SEBI Recruitment should not be more than 30 years of age. As per the organizational norms, relaxation in the age limit will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: sebi.gov.in
How To Apply For SEBI Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates seeking this job should visit the official site and download the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and should attach all the testimonies as demanded by the board.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, not more than 5o kb, and digital signature.
- Make a payment of the application fee through any of the available methods.
- Take a print out of the application form before the last date.
NOTE: Interested candidates need to follow the official site to know the dates of written exam and personal interview.