SCR Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by South Central Railway for the engagement of suitable candidates for Trade Apprentice. SCR is going to fill a total of 4103 seats for the Apprentice Training for the Session 2021-22. The applications will be accepted online and the last date to submit the applications is 03rd November 2021. Candidates seeking to apply for this Apprentice training may check the following article to know more about the recruitment details and important instructions to apply.
SCR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||South Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||South Central Railway Region|
|Last Date To Apply||03rd November 2021|
SCR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Apirrant must be 10th pass or equivalent with ITI from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Candidate must complete the age of 15 years and should not be more than 24 years as of 04-10-2021. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the Govt. norms.
Application Fee: The Application fee for candidates of the Gen/ OBC category is Rs. 100 while Sc/ St/ PWD/Female candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
Selection Procedure: SCR will prepare a Merit List based on the academic qualification for the selection of candidates for the advertised vacancy.
Important Details on the SCR Recruitment–
- Trade Apprentice (under Act Apprentice) – 4103
Step by Step Process to Apply For SCR Recruitment–
- It is advised to the applicants to read the whole notification issued by SCR and check the important details.
- Eligible candidates interested to apply can visit the SCR website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the Online Act Apprentice Applications Link.
- Click for the new registration link and use your email id and mobile number for the registration process.
- Now after this candidates will be redirected to the Application page.
- Now fill in all the personal, educational, and other details asked in the application.
- A recent color passport size photo, candidate’s signature, and scanned documents pdf file has to upload in the size and format as specified by the SCR in its notification.
- Before the final submission candidates may review the form.
- Pay the examination fee and take the hard copy of the fee receipt and filled application form for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: No hard copy of any document need to be sent to SCR.