SCI Recruitment 2021: Supreme Court of India has a job fair for the educated candidates for the designation of Additional Registrar, Court Assistant, and Law-Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
You must read the article below to know about the fees details, salary scale and much more.
SCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Posts Name||Additional Registrar (Computer), Court Assistant (Junior Translator), and Law-Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
SCI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Additional Registrar (Computer) – 01
- Court Assistant (Junior Translator) – 30
- Law-Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be the holder of specified degrees as follows :
- Post 01 – B.Tech/Bachelor’s/Master’s (CS/IT).
- Post 02 – Degree in Bachelors with Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation.
- Post 03 – Bachelors in Law.
Age Criteria: The age limit prescribed by SCI is 40-50 years for post 01, 18-27 years for post 02, and post 03.
Application Fee: The application charges will be based on the category of the applicant as follows :
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 500/- (Post 02).
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-S – Rs. 250/- (Post 02).
- Rs. 200/- (Post 03).
Pay Scale: Aspirants appointed will receive a lucrative salary of Level 14 (Post 01), Rs. 44900/- (Post 02) and Rs. 65000/- (Post 03) per month.
Selection Procedure: The parameter for the applicant’s selection will include the following :
- Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
- Written Test, Typing Speed Test, and Viva.
Important Details Regarding SCI Recruitment 2021–
The most important step to be taken by the applicant before starting the process of application is to check out the due dates for various vacancies which are given below :
- 20/03/2021 – Post 01.
- 13/03/2021 – Post 02.
- 28/02/2021 – Post 03.
How To Apply Online/Offline For SCI Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must go through detailed instructions on the website of SCI.
- After it, fill up complete details in the form in per specific manner.
- Upload the documents which are compulsory to complete the application process like academic certificates, experience, age & caste evidence, photograph with the digital signature.
- Pay fees in favor of SCI which is non-refundable.
- Preview information and click on submit before the end date.
- In the case of Post 01, the applicant has to send out the details on the prescribed form with the necessary documents attached to it to the address “Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
Note: Visit us on main.sci.gov.in for the upcoming updates related to the jobs.