SCI Recruitment 2021: Supreme Court of India is hiring Indian citizens who are well qualified for the posts of Court Assistant (Junior Translator). The candidates with a great keen for application in Supreme Court of India vacancies should apply through the online platform till 13th March 2021.
You must read the details in the para below to get the complete information of age limit, the scale of pay, application procedure, etc.
SCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Posts Name||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||13-03-2021|
SCI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be the holder of Bachelors with a Diploma/Translation Course Certificate from the authorized body.
Moreover, the candidate must be the holder of desired work experience as per the organizational requirements. The candidate must also possess proficiency in Computer.
Age Criteria: The prescribed age for online application is 18-27 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S as per the government norms.
Application Fee: The charges of application are divided on the basis of the applicant’s category as below :
- GEN/OBC – INR 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-S – INR 250/-
Pay Scale: Appointed candidate will get the handsome package of Rs. 44900/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection will take place on the basis of the following parameters :
- Written Exam.
- Typing Speed Test.
Important Details Regarding SCI Recruitment 2021–
All kinds of disputes arising out of recruitment will be settled under the jurisdiction of the Court, Delhi.
The vacancies can be changed (increased/decreased) as per the situation.
How To Apply Online For SCI Recruitment 2021–
- Apply online on the website of the Supreme Court i.e. www.sci.gov.in.
- Fill in the details in accordance with the SCI terms and conditions.
- Upload the certificates that are compulsory for the recruitment process such as marks sheet, experience certificates, age & caste evidence, and photograph with the signature.
- Deposit the non-refundable fees in favor of SCI in an online mode.
- Afterward, preview the form as detailed filled in it must be correct.
- Take out the print of the form for further record.
- Application need not send to any address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Kindly go through the website continuously for the latest updates regarding Court Assistant Recruitment 2021.