School Education Department Recruitment 2021: Department of School Education recently published the good news of hiring on the available posts of Lecturer in the organization for 569 vacancies. The application portal will remain active for this purpose by the 14th of May 2021. After this specific date, no candidate will be able to file an application.
You must carefully read out the details about the age criteria, salary scale, selection process, process of online application, etc., in the upcoming paragraphs.
School Education Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Department of School Education|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||14/05/2021|
School Education Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Contenders must be Bachelor’s/Master’s/CA/B.Ed from the accredited college or institute. For the details information, check out the details on the official website of the board.
Age Criteria: The age determined by the Department of School Education Punjab is 18 to 37 years.
Application Fee: The candidate will pay the following charges as per their category :
- SC/ST – INR 500/-
- GEN/OBC – INR 1000/-
Pay Scale: Applicant will receive a handsome salary as per the norms of the School Education Department Punjab.
Selection Procedure: The capability of the candidate for the post will be determined through his/her performance in the Interview followed by the verification of certificates.
Important Details Regarding School Education Department Recruitment 2021–
An online application for the post of Lecturer under various disciplines like Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Maths, Sociology, Hindi, and English can be submitted by the 14th of May 2021.
How To Apply Online For School Education Department Recruitment 2021–
- All the job aspirants should apply online at https://educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Go to the Career Section on the home page and then analyze the complete recruitment instructions.
- Put up the applicant’s personal and academic details like the marks, name, address, mobile, etc.
- Upload the recent photograph of the candidate in the form with the digital signature and other mandatory testimonials in support of age, caste, and academic details filled in the form.
- In the end, pay the fees and submit the application after a thorough revision of details added in the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applicants are suggested to review the updates on the website as soon as possible in order to receive important information on time.