School Education Department Recruitment 2021: The latest job article has been introduced by the Department of Public Instruction Karnataka on 3473 vacancies of Guest Teachers. The candidates who wanted to join the teaching posts and holds the requisite criteria for the application can apply before 25th February 2021.
For detailed information on School Education Department Karnataka Recruitment 2021 like salary scale, age parameter, selection method, etc. see the official notification shown below.
School Education Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Department of Public Instruction Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Guest Teacher|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||25/02/2021|
School Education Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess specific degrees as per the norms of the Department of Public Instruction Karnataka.
Age Criteria: Applicants within the range of 18-35 years are competent for the application of Guest Teachers.
Application Fee: The application is totally exempted. No candidate require to pay for it.
Pay Scale: The monthly remuneration paid to the chosen candidate will be Rupees Eight Thousand only.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done after evaluating his/her efficiency in the Skill Test/Written Test and Interview.
Important Details Regarding School Education Department Recruitment 2021–
The most important thing for application is that candidates must submit their applications before the closing of the application link as once the link is deactivated, then no application can be filled. The due date of closing of the application link is 25th February 2021.
The distribution of vacancies has been done on the basis of the areas as follows :
- Bangalore – 430
- Mysore – 808
- Belagavi – 982
- Kalaburagi/Gulbarga – 1253
How To Apply Online For School Education Department Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the website of the department https://schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Read all the necessary instructions and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Keep all the documents readily available to fill up the required details in the form.
- Upload the mandatory testimonials with the latest photograph of the applicant.
- Review the details and submit the form.
- Retain the print copy of the application for future reference.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application to any address.
- An incomplete filled application will not be accepted.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: There will be no chance for any candidate to make alterations to the application once the form is submitted.