SCERT Recruitment 2020: State Council of Educational Research and Training has a great keen to hire candidates for 34 seats of LDC, Assistant, Stenographer, Teacher, Instructor, Librarian, and similar others. If you are interested in doing the job and hold the required specifications, then apply online by 22/11/2020.
SCERT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk, Assistant, Teacher, Instructor, Stenographer, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd November 2020|
SCERT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Council of Educational Research and Training
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Assistant – 05
- Laboratory Assistant – 03
- Library Assistant – 01
- Statistics Assistant – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Graduate Instructor (Arts) – 03
- Assistant Teacher – 05
- Normal Instructor – 02
- Instructor – 02
- Craft Instructor – 03
- Manual Instructor – 01
- Work Experience Teacher – 01
- Drawing Instructor – 01
- Music Instructor – 01
- Librarian – 04
Educational Qualifications: Graduate or Diploma/Degree holder in the relevant field can apply. For detailed info., refer to the official paragraph on the website.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Computer Test are the basis parameter used during the process of selection.
Pay Scale: Remuneration fixed for the selected aspirants is Rs. 14000-49000/- p.m. with grade pay.
Age criteria: Before applying, make sure that you fulfill the desired level as follows :
- Unreserved – 18-40 years.
- Ex-servicemen – 42 years.
- OBC/MOBC – 43 years.
- SC/ST – 45 years.
- PwD – 50 years.
- Age will be considered on 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.scert.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SCERT Recruitment 2020:
- The individual looking for a job in a reputed organization can apply for the vacancies offered by SCERT.
- An online application should be filled on https://scert.assam.gov.in
- In the recruitment column, the candidate must click on the application link.
- Fill the information carefully and upload the scanned documents such as academic and supporting documents that serve as proof for details filled.
- Also, upload the photograph in black and white background with a digital signature in size not more than 100KB.
- In the end, submit the application.
- Candidates already in the government department must produce a NOC certificate from the employer.
NOTE: Check the web updates again and again for the successful applicant.