SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has decided to employ the 5000 skilled and energetic candidates on the posts of Junior Associate in the clerical cadre. The candidates are advised to make the online registration after checking the eligibility section by 17th May 2021, otherwise, the link through which the application is filled will get disabled.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||17/05/2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Clerk – 5000
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be Graduated from a recognized college. However, the candidates in the final semester will also be eligible on the condition that they will produce the pass certificate at the time of joining.
Age Criteria: The candidate should be between 20 to 28 years except for the reserved candidates as they are entitled to age relief. The calculation of age will occur on 01st April 2021.
Application Fee: Application charges are Rs. 750/- for GEN/OBC/EWS candidates. On the other side, SC/ST/PWD/XS/DXS are exempted.
Pay Scale: The initial basic pay of the candidate will be Rs. 19900/-
Selection Procedure: Online Examination (Pre & Mains) and the Local language Test will be the main criterion for the final selection.
Important Details Regarding SBI Recruitment 2021–
Some important dates that should be familiar to each and every applicant are:
- Beginning of online application – 27/04/2021.
- Due date of application – 17/05/2021.
- Editing in the application form – 17/05/2021.
- Take out the print of the application form – 01/06/2021.
- The preliminary exam will be held in June 2021.
- Expected date for mains examination – 31/07/2021.
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021–
- The application for the SBI Clerk post can be filled by registration on www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.bank.sbi/careers.
- Fill up the details, upload the certificates and then make the payment through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- In case of any issues arising about the application, please contact the concerned authorities at telephone 022-22820427 (between 11 to 05 PM on all working days) or lodge a query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
- E-mail and mobile entered by the applicant at the time of application must be in working condition till recruitment completed.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates against whom there exist any kind of financial default such as loan repayment/repayment of credit cards will not be appointed.