SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India is the largest multinational public sector bank in India headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI provides financial services, therefore, it is also the biggest financial services statutory body. SBI stands on 43rd rank in the list of the world’s largest banks. The bank has released the official notification on 05 vacancies of Manager (Retail Product). Aspirants can apply for the posts through the portal on www.sbi.co.in.
For further details, check the details mentioned in the article below.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Manager (Retail Product)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||12/02/2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates with the following degrees from the govt. recognized bodies/AICTE/UGC can apply :
- MBA/PGDM or Post Graduate Management Degree.
- B.E./B.Tech (Full Time in any stream).
Age Criteria: On 31.08.2020. applicants must be in the range of 25-35 years.
Application Fee: The candidates must pay the following charges for the application :
- GEN/OBC/EWS – INR 750/-
- Nil – SC/ST/PWD
Pay Scale: The salary will be offered to the eligible candidates amounting to Rs. 63840-78230/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of the Interview/Exam and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding SBI Recruitment 2021–
Applications for the Specialist Cadre Officers posts in the State Bank of India must be filed by 12/02/2021.
- The candidates serving in Govt./PSUs must apply in a proper channel with ‘Non-Objection Certificate’
- The hard copy of the form not to be sent to the office address.
- In case of certificate verification, if the details filled in by the candidate in the application do not match with the original certificates, the candidature will be canceled.
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant must go through the official website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://sbii.co.in/careers.
- Check the eligibility parameter and you are competent, then click on ‘Apply Online’
- Select the post of your interest and fill up the relevant data regarding the applicant’s curriculum.
- Upload the certificates such as caste, age, qualification, and experience.
- In case an experience certificate is not available then upload the latest salary slip with an appointment letter.
- Attach the photograph with signature and pay the fees online.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Candidate must fill e-mail address in the form and it should be active till the completion of recruitment.