SBI Recruitment 2021: The latest article published by the State Bank of India is all about the recruitment of vacant posts in the bank. SBI is inviting candidates to apply on https://sbi.co.in for Specialist Cadre Officers on 16 vacant seats. The qualified and wanted person must sure to fill an online application by the 27th of January 2021. The link will get disabled after this time. To get a complete overview regarding the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment, read the inside given in the paragraph below carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||27/01/2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Name: Engineer (Fire) – 16
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates are allowed to apply online who hold BE/B.Tech from the certified college/institute.
Age Criteria: Maximum age mentioned by State Bank of India Officials for the recruitment of candidates is 40 years. While for reserved applicants this limit will be extended as per the rules of SBI.
Application Fee: The fees will be Rs. 750/- for GEN/OBC candidates. On the other hand, it will be nil for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM.
Pay Scale: An attractive remuneration will be paid in a range of Rs. 23700-42020/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Merit List and Interview will decide whether the candidate will be selected or not.
Important Details Regarding SBI Recruitment 2021–
All the individuals who want to join the current job must confirm that the form has been filled in all aspects and the application is submitted on the portal by 27/01/2021.
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021–
- At first, log on to the home page of SBI on https://sbi.co.in.
- Go through Career Section there and select ‘Advt. for the Post of Specialist Cadre Officers’
- A page will open, where the candidate is required to read the complete instructions including terms and conditions of recruitment.
- After satisfying with terms and conditions, click on agree.
- Put up the data required to fill in the form like name, address, age, qualifications, experience, and more.
- Upload a photo with the signature and other relevant documents as marks sheets, age proof & caste certificate.
- Pay the fees and click on submit button.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: To know more regarding recruitment, check out the latest updates on the SBI official page.