SBI Information: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational bank that has its branches across various countries. The bank has its headquarter situated in Mumbai.
SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has clearly mentioned in its job article for the recruitment of suitable candidates on 144 vacant slots of Specialist Cadre Officer, and Pharmacist. The online form can be filled by the aspirant by 03/05/2021 and no opportunity of form filling will be availed to the applicant after this date.
Upcoming paragraphs will introduce more about recruitment, see it carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Cadre Officer, Pharmacist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||03rd May 2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Pharmacist – 67
- Manager (Credit Analyst) – 45
- Deputy Manager (Chartered Accountant) – 06
- Others – 26
Educational Qualifications: For the online application, the Interviewee must have an MBA/PGDBM/Master’s/B.Tech/BE/M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA/MA OR Chartered Accountant with experience from an accredited college, university, or institute.
Please stay on the official notification for the exhaustive details.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate should be in compliance with RBI norms.
Pay Scale: SBI will provide an attractive monthly reward to its employees.
Selection Procedure: The method adopted for the selection is a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding SBI Recruitment 2021–
The opening and closing of the online application are 13th April 2021 and 03rd May 2021 respectively.
Another important thing to be considered during the time of application is that the details filled by the applicant in the form must be authentic, otherwise, it will get rejected.
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021–
- The online application link is mentioned below, please go through it.
- Read out the key points regarding the Specialist Cadre Officer and Pharmacist job application.
- Register on the website by filling up of essential particulars of the form.
- Upload the mandatory credentials such as age proof, caste evidence, marks in academic curriculum, and experience, if any.
- Submission of the application must be done only after having a thorough revise of details.
- Hold on to the copy of the application if asked by the recruiter in near future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The hard copy of the form needs not to send to any place.