SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India brings good news of job for excellent and qualified candidates through offering 92 seats of Deputy Manager, Manager, Data Trainer, Data Translator, Consultant, Risk Specialist, and Others. If you are interested in this article, then go through all the elements contained below.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager, Manager, Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager, and Risk Specialist|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Last Date to Apply||08th of October 2020|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager – 28
- Manager (Retailing) – 05
- Data Trainer – 01
- Data Translator – 01
- Senior Consultant Analyst – 01
- Assistant General Manager – 01
- Post Doctoral Fellow – 05
- Data Protection Officer – 01
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 11
- Manager (Data Scientist) – 11
- Deputy Manager (System Officer) – 05
- Risk Specialist – 19
- Portfolio Management Specialist – 03
Educational Qualifications: Contenders seeking for the banking sector jobs must have done Bachelor’s/Master’s/Chartered Accountant/B.Tech/M.Tech/PGDM/MBA/Ph.D. from the accredited institute or college. For individual post wise details, read the information on the website.
Selection Procedure: The selection of competent and intellectual candidates will be done through the Test and an Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate will receive a lucrative package for services provided.
Application Fees: Candidate must pay the application fees in an online mode in the following manner :
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Nil charges.
Age criteria: Age of the aspirant applying under current recruitment must be between 25-40 years (Post 01), 25-35 years (Post 02), 38 years (Post 03), 40 years (Post 04), 45 years (Post 05-06), 40 years (Post 07), 55 years (Post 08), 24-32 years (Post 09, 11), 26-35 years (Post 10), and 25-30 years (Post 12).
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate can access the application link through the website sbi.co.in
- Check the recruitment guidelines and start with the filing of accurate details in the online form in the section ‘Apply Online’.
- Then upload all the significant credentials in the specific size.
- Deposit the fee within the time specified and at last, press the submit button followed by a complete review of details admitted.
- In case of any wrong information filled in the form, the applicant will be terminated from the recruitment process.
NOTE: The details filled by the applicant in the form must be accurate and complete.