SBI Recruitment 2020: SBI has recently published the job notification in which banks clearly mentioned the desire of applications from skilled and suitable candidates for 3850 vacant seats of Circle Based Officer. The online form can be filled on the website and provide a valid e-mail/contact while applying because all future updates will be communicated by this.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Circle Based Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3850|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2020|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Circle Based Officer – 3850
Educational Qualifications: Interviewee must own a Bachelor’s Degree with experience of at least 02 years in Scheduled Commercial Bank/Regional Rural Bank on the post of Officer.
Selection Procedure: The basis formula adopted for the selection of potential applicants is the Shortlisting and Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Pay Scale: Emolument reward to the entrant will be from Rupees 23700 to Rupees 42020/- per month. Allowances are permitted as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fees: Application fees for the GEN/EWS/OBC is Rs. Seven Hundred Fifty while for SC/ST/PWD, no charges.
Age criteria: According to the age mentioned in the SBI official notification, the candidate must not more than 30 years. The date shall be taken for age consideration is 01st August 2020. Reservation will be given as per the government orders.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant is required to submit an online application on www.bank.sbi/careers OR www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Register on the website by filling the essential details related to the candidate.
- Upload the mandatory documents that include photographs, signature, qualifications, experience, age proof, confirmation of caste, and valid identification.
- Pay fees and finally submit the application.
- Current job notification is related to recruitment in many states. The applicant can apply for a vacancy in a single state only.
- The commitment to the SBI vacancy is for six months.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for the latest updates.