SBI Recruitment 2020: An official employment notice published by State Bank of India on its official website is asking candidates to apply for recruitment for 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officer post. The application form needs to be filled in online mode on www.sbi.co.in. 04/12/2020 is the last date for the submission of the online applications.
We have always tried to keep up to date with the information on the latest employment opportunities and we will continue to do so in the future as well.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||2000|
|Last Date to Apply||04/12/2020|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officers-2000
Category wise break-up of the vacancies is as follows:
- SC Category- 300
- ST Category- 150
- OBC Category- 540
- EWS Category- 200
- GEN Category- 810
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to have passed Graduation in any discipline from any accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and GD/ Interview will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: As per the official norms of the State Bank of India.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the following amounts as the application fee:
- General/ EWS/ OBC Category: 750 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category: NIL
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the 21-30 years as on 01/04/2020. In other words, the candidate must be born between 01/04/1999 to 02/04/1990.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.sbi.co.in and fill the application form for State Bank of India.
- The candidates need to fill the details as per the academic records of the candidates only.
- Pay the application form in online mode via Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- A recent passport size white background color photo and signature of the applicant needs to be uploaded by the candidate.
- Submit the online application by 04/12/2020.
NOTE: Follow all the specified instructions.