Sainik School Recruitment 2020: Sainik School Mainpuri has welcomed candidates who are skilled and qualified from different regions to submit an offline application for the 05 vacant posts of Office Superintendent and Accountant. The due date of application will fall on 10th December 2020 and the application received after this date will not be taken for application purpose.
Sainik School Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Office Superintendent|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||10-12-2020|
Sainik School Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School
Name of The Posts:
- Office Superintendent – 01
- Accountant – 01
- General Employee – 01
- PTI – 01
- Counselor – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who possess Matrix/Bachelor in Physical Education/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (Psychology)/Diploma in Counselling/B.PEd/D.PEd from an accredited college or institute can apply.
Selection Procedure: All the candidates will have to undergo the process of recruitment which includes a Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: Those candidates who are selected for the post will get Rs. 35400/- (Post 01-02), Rs. 18000/- (Post 03-04) and Rs. 20000/- (Post 05) per month.
Application Fees: The fees for GEN and OBC candidates is Rs. Five Hundred while for ST/ST, this amount is exactly half i.e. Rs. Two Hundred Fifty.
Age criteria: The age limit for vacancies in Sainik School is as mentioned below :
- minimum – 18 years.
- maximum – 50 years.
- Age will be computed on 10/12/2020.
Official Website: www.mainpuri.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the complete details in the recruitment section on the website.
- Check terms & conditions and download the application format from the website.
- Fill the details in the form and join the self-attested copies of the certificates which include age-caste proof, educational degrees, experience, and personal information.
- The latest photograph must be added to the application form with the signature.
- Finally, deposit the fees and send the application to: “Not Principal, Sainik School Manipuri, Village-Nouner Kharra, Agra Road, Tehsil-Sadar Mainpuri, District-Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh – 205119”
NOTE: Variation in the number of vacancies can prevail depending upon the existing demand in the organization premises.