SAIL Recruitment 2021: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has announced online vacancies for Consultant and Technician Apprentice that are 113 in number. The candidates who want to join SAIL Recruitment 2021 and holds the minimum prescribed criteria can apply before the closing date mentioned in the article.
Keep eye on the below-given draft to get the complete details regarding salary, age limit, the method for online application, fees details, and others.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Posts Name||Consultant, Technician Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jharkhand|
|Last Date To Apply||07th March 2021 and 19th February 2021|
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Consultant – 13
- Technician Apprentice – 100
Educational Qualifications: MBBS with MD/MS/DNB OR Engineering Diploma are the requisite qualifications that must be possessed by the applicant.
Age Criteria: The minimum age prescribed for SAIL Recruitment 2021 is 18 years and the maximum is 41 years (Post 01) & 28 years (Post 02). SC/ST/OBC/PH will get the relaxation as per govt of India guidelines.
Application Fee: Only GEN/OBC applicants are required to pay fees worth Rs. 500/- (Post 01), while there are no fees for SC/ST and PWD.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a good pay scale of Rupees 32900-58000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: Applicant’s selection will be done on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding SAIL Recruitment 2021–
It becomes the duty of the candidate to confirm that the details filled by him/her in the form are correct and complete as per the original certificates. In case of any error, the application will get canceled.
How To Apply Online For SAIL Recruitment 2021–
- At first, the applicant must register himself on the link mentioned below. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Then log in with the held registration id and password received on the given number/mail.
- Enclose complete details in the form as per recruiter guidelines.
- Upload the documents that are compulsory and attach the latest pp size signature and photograph of the candidate.
- Make sure to pay the charges online and last, submit the application form after reviewing the details.
- For the application of Post 01, the applicant must visit the website www.sailcareers.com.
- Go to ‘Career Section’ and put the desired information.
- The latest photograph with signature must be upload with the certificates.
- And finally, post scanned copies of documents with application form through mail to BSL.RECTT@SAIL.IN
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Visit us on the website for new updates on recruitment.