SAI Recruitment 2021: Sports Authority of India is looking to appoint eligible experienced candidates to appoint as Senior Lead (Research) and Sports Associate. The employment is on a contract basis for a period of 2 years which may be extended further. Applications will be accepted by SAI through online mode only. The closing date for the final submission of the application form is 08th November 2021. Candidates can fill the form through the link www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs. Details of the job description and required minimum eligibility criteria are given here in the following paragraph, candidates in their own interest may check it and apply.
SAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Sports Associate and Senior Lead|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||08th November 2021|
SAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications and Age Criteria: Given in the table below
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be of Test/Personal Interview which will be notified.
Important Details on the SAI Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Age(counted from 31-10-2021)||Educational qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Senior Lead (Research)||4||45 years||Master Degree in Sports/ Law/ Management||Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 1,45,000/-|
|2.||Sports Associate||5||32 years||B.Tech./ MBA/ PGDM/ or any related degree||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-|
|3.||Lead (Research)||6||32 years||Master Degree in relevant subject||Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For SAI Recruitment–
- Candidates interested in this job vacancy can check the full notification given by SAI on its official website or through the link given by us below.
- Read the whole notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only on or before 08-11-2021.
- Candidates are required to register using a valid email id and phone number.
- It is necessary to fill in all the details asked in the form.
- Candidates are required to upload the self-attested documents.
- Details once entered will not be changed after the final submission so check all details before the final submission of the form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates who are working in Central Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies are required to produce NOC from their employer.