SAI Recruitment 2020: We have a fantastic piece of news for you. Sports Authority of India has released an official advertisement for the recruitment of candidates. Through the advertisement, the organization has notified about filling 14 vacant posts of Senior Research Officer, Research Officer. The candidates can apply online on the website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in. Applications submission is allowed only by the specified date of 20/07/2020.
SAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Senior Research Officer, Research Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||20/07/2020|
SAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sports Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Research Officer-04
- Athlete Relationship Officer-05
- Research Officer-05
Educational Qualifications: Those who have passed a B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ PG Degree (Sports Management or Sports Science)/ Masters Degree can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates qualifying in the Interview will only be selected for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are finally selected and appointed will be paid a sum of Rupees 80,000-1,00,000/-per month (Post 1) and Rupees 45,000-60,000/-per month (Post 2,3).
Application Fees: The candidates are exempted to pay for the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates will also decide if they are eligible for the recruitment or not. The age limit specified for eligibility of the candidates is:
- Post 1: Up to 40 years
- Post 2,3: Up to 35 years
Official Website: www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SAI Recruitment 2020:
- The first step for the application process is filling an application form on www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020.
- Once all the details have been filled in the application form, upload a recent passport size photo and the signature of the candidate.
- The candidates need to then verify and cross-match the filled details with the academic records.
- Submit the application form and save a copy for future reference.
NOTE: Any candidates failing to submit the application form by 20/07/2020 will not be provided an extra chance after the last date.