SAI Recruitment 2020: SAI i.e. Sports Authority of India is a national body established in 1982 in order to promote sports in the country. Now the organization is seeking candidates for 109 vacancies of Physiotherapist and Strength and Conditioning Expert by 21st of October 2020. No application will be accepted after this date. To get complete details read the information below and follow all the instructions mentioned on the website for successful registration.
SAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert|
|Number of Vacancies||109|
|Last Date to Apply||21/10/2020|
SAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sports Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Strength and Conditioning Expert – 62
- Physiotherapist – 47
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have passed Bachelor in Sports Science/Sports & Exercise Science/Sports Coaching & Exercise Science/Master’s in Physiotherapy from the recognized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The sole medium of selection for the available vacant posts is a Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the best pay as per the Industry norms specified below :
- Post 01 – Rs. 60000-150000/- per month.
- Post 02 – Rs. 40000-80000/- per month.
Application Fees: Check the official notification for more details about fees.
Age criteria: Only those candidates who lie within the range of 45 years are eligible for the application for posts.
Official Website: www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SAI Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant is required to fill the complete details in the online form on the website.
- Upload the scanned certificates with the photograph and the signature of the applicant.
- Before final submits, check the details carefully filled in the form.
- The candidate must retain the print copy of the application form for further verification.
- During the verification process, if any information is found to be different than in the original certificates, then the candidature of the applicant will be canceled.
NOTE: The candidates are expected to check the website for the latest notifications, otherwise, they will be self-responsible for any missing.